- Passport: Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your date of entry into Indonesia. Must also have at least one blank, original (not additional) passport page. See page 4.
- Visa: You will purchase a Visa on arrival for $25 (US) or its equivalent in your native currency. See page 4
- Weather: Will be warm in the day, 24-35°C (75-95°F) and cooler at night 21-27°C (70-80°F) and it will be humid. Expect a mix of sunshine and rain. See page 5.
- Luggage: We highly recommend bringing only 1 checked bag, 1 carry on bag (no liquids over 100 ml or 3.4 oz.) and of course a personal bag (purse, laptop bag, daypack, etc.). You will be very glad that you traveled light. See page 6.
- Clothing: Bring very light, casual, comfortable clothing. You will be assisted in obtaining appropriate temple wear after your arrival but you will need to bring appropriate clothing for wearing in the villages and countryside. See page 7.
- Money: PLEASE READ PAGE 12- 13 for IMPORTANT information on cash and credit cards. Have $25 (US) or its equivalent in your native currency for buying a visa at the airport upon arrival. No need to change money before you arrive in Bali. You can change money after your arrival.
- Current & Internet: If you need to stay connected, and run and charge equipment to do this, make sure you have the right adaptors for local electrical current. See page 10 for details.
- Travel/Flight: It is important to be at the hotel by 5:00 PM on March 16, 2015. See page 5. Make sure you bring the credit card you used to book your flights. See page 6. There is an exit fee when leaving Bali. See page 6.
Page numbers referenced above are found in this detailed travel guide.